Chicken thighs packed with flavors of garlic and herbs.
- 1 lb boneless & skinless free range chicken thighs
- 1 tsp. Primal Palate’s Amore seasoning*
- 2 garlic cloves (finely minced)
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric
- 1/4 tsp. smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. crack black pepper
- 2 tbsp. ghee
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 1 red jalapeño (diced)
- 1/4 cup organic chicken broth
FOR CAULIFLOWER RICE:
- 1 tbsp. ghee or olive oil
- 2 12- ounce packages of frozen riced cauliflower
- 2 scallions (finely chopped)
- salt and pepper
- To begin, pat chicken thighs dry and cut them into cubes. Transfer the chicken to a mixing bowl, add Primal Palate’s Amore seasoning, garlic, turmeric, paprika, parsley, sea salt and black pepper and toss to combine. Now, heat 2 tablespoons of ghee in a deep skillet over high heat. Add chicken and lower the heat to medium-high. Sear the chicken while continuously stirring for about 5-7 minutes or until the chicken starts to develop some color. Now, add onions and jalapeño pepper, stir and sauté for a few minutes until onions are tender (about 7 minutes). Then add chicken broth to deglaze the pan. Lower the heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Then taste and season with more salt if necessary.
- In a separate non-stick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of ghee over medium-high heat and add riced cauliflower. Sauté cauliflower (continuously stirring) for 5-7 minutes until cauliflower is tender. Then, stir in scallions and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve Chicken family style atop of cauliflower rice.
If you do not have Amore seasoning or something close to it, you can use this mixture:
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1/8 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes