- 4 Organic Free Range Chicken Thighs (boned in, skin on)
- Himalayan Pink Salt
- Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Ghee
- A few wedges of lemon to serve
- Preheat oven to 475° F.
- Heat ghee over high heat in a 12inch cast-iron/any oven safe skillet.
- Wash and pat chicken thighs dry.
- Season with Himalayan salt and black pepper on both sides.
- Nestle Chicken thighs in skillet (skin side down) and sear for 2 minutes.
- Lower heat to medium high and continue cooking (skin side down) for ~12minutes or until skin is golden brown.
- Transfer skillet to preheated oven and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Flip chicken and continue cooking for 5-8 minutes or until an instant thermometer inserted into the thickest part of thigh reads 165° F.
- Let rest for a few minutes.
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon juice.