You know I am all ready for fall. I can’t wait to start making pumpkin everything, and roasting all the squash. But, for now, this roasted cauliflower is doing the trick.
However, before we get into that, we have to talk about Game of Thrones! Guys, what the hell just happened? I mean, I had my expectations but my gosh, I wasn’t ready! We should definitely take a moment and acknowledge the fact that Little-finger is no longer with us. I couldn’t take one more minute of his crazy ass. The Stark trio was, of course, giving me life.
There are so many questions I need to be answered. Is there something going on with Tyrion? I have this feeling there is more to that conversation between him and Cersei. My mind is a mess Y’all! There isn’t going to be an episode I fully understand. These writers are trying to mess with my brain and my heart. Cersi is as crazy as ever. Dany is Jon’s aunty (yea we aren’t gonna get into that). And, of course, that shot of that damn Night King on my baby Viserion. That shot broke my heart for sure! I’m 100% shook guys. I am shook! Who is already ready for season eight?
Curry Roasted Cauliflower
WHOLE 30 II PALEO II GLUTEN FREE
Let’s talk about what I am sure of. This easy roasted cauliflower is delicious and the perfect addition to your meal-prep.
Cauliflower is one of those vegetables I’m always excited to create with. It’s honestly a black canvas. It will absorb any flavor/oils you add to it. That really allows more creative room and fun. So, experiment with different flavors, oils, and vinegar and share your creations with me. I love seeing what you guys come up with.
Pair these with our Salmon Balls for a meal that will impress your entire family.Print
Cauliflower with warm spiced and roasted to perfection. The perfect side to any warm fall dish.
- First, preheat the oven to 415°F.
- Now, trim the cauliflower and cut the florets in half.
- Transfer them to a large baking sheet.
- Then, in a small mixing bowl, whisk together melted ghee, chili powder, and curry powder.
- Drizzle mixture on cauliflower and toss to coat.
- Now, season generously with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, turning once until cauliflower is tender.
- While the cauliflower bakes, crisp the bacon and chop into small pieces.
- Remove cauliflower from oven, drizzle with chimichurri, and finish with bacon pieces.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
SAVE FOR LATER AND SHARE! PIN IT NOW