Is there anyone out there who doesn’t love hearing about an easier way to make your favorite classic dishes? I don’t think so. Shakshuka is one of those dishes I love, but It can be a very time-consuming process to make that sauce from scratch. That is precisely why I love Casablanca Foods and the Mina brand. Mina’s authentic and delicious sauces have become a staple in my kitchen. They continue to make it fun and easy for all of us to bring the essence of Moroccan cooking into our kitchens.
Shakshuka is a staple dish in North Africa. It is a simple yet very elegant dish made of eggs cooked in a rich tomato sauce. It is the ultimate one pan dish. But again, it can also be a bit time consuming when it comes to perfecting the sauce. You need to make sure every ingredient is of the best quality. From very ripe and aromatic tomatoes to the highest quality of olive oil and spices, every ingredient has to be just about perfect. This is exactly why you are going to love Mina’s Shakshuka sauce.
They have taken all the guesswork out of making this classic dish. All you need is a jar of Mina Shakshuka sauce, and a few eggs to make the perfect Shakshuka every time. Not only will you be able to make Shakshuka in less than 20 minutes, but Mina’s shakshuka sauce is incredibly versatile. I have used this sauce to create many different delicious dishes from our Slow Cooker Moroccan Ribs to using it as salsa on a salad and even as a dipping sauce. It is incredibly easy to add flavor and complexity to any dish using the Mina Shakshuka sauce.
WHERE TO SHOP:
Now, I know you are done with me raving about this sauce. So, where can you get yours? Well, because Mina and her sauces are taking over the world, you can now shop all of her sauces at Thrive Market. Yes, your one stop shop for all your pantry staples not carries Mina’s sauces. They are selling out fast so get yours now and impress your family with this delicious and classic dish.Print
Eggs cooked in a rich tomato sauce
- 1 jar Mina Shakshuka Sauce
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley to garnish (optional)
- To start, pour Mina Shakshuka in a large skillet. Cover and bring to a simmer over medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes. Once the sauce is simmering, reduce the heat to medium-low, just enough to maintain a simmer. Now, crack eggs over the top, cover and continue to cook for an additional 5 minutes or until egg whites are cooked and yolks are a bit runny.
- Gently crack eggs right on top of simmering sauce. Keep them about 1/2 an inch apart.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately with a bread of your choosing. If you are on a Whole30, you can serve your Shakshuka over roasted sweet potatoes or yams.
This post is sponsored by Casablanca Foods and Mina Brand. However, all words and beliefs are my own. And as always, I would never recommend a product or company to you I do not use or believe in myself. Thank you for your continued support of Confessions Of A Clean Foodie.