Now I know you remember the french onion soup packs your mom would use on the potatoes for dinner. Well, Primal Palate has upgraded that “french onion soup” and released their new French Onion Seasoning. Of course, the first thing I thought of was to put that ish on some potatoes. And let me tell you this is hella delicious!
This is one recipe I can’t get enough of. The French onion seasoning mix provides the perfect balance of salt and spice. Paired with the sweet potatoes, it is perfection. This is only one of the three mixes by Primal Palate as part of their Party Pack. All the mixes in this pack not only pack big flavors, but are organic, easy to use, and versatile.
Another reason these seasoning packs should appeal to you is they are Whole30 approved and Paleo friendly. It’s always so comforting to me that Bill and Hayley take the time to curate their spices. They not only make sure every seasoning blend is delicious. They also use the best of the best when it comes to ingredients. All organic spices and herbs are combined to create all of their highly rated seasonings.
FRENCH ONION SWEET POTATO WEDGES
WHOLE30 II PALEO II LOW-CARB
These sweet potato wedges aren’t just the perfect snack or side dish. They should definitely be a part of your meal-prep menu this week. The kids will love them and so will the adults. Serve these with a dipping sauce or as a side dish.Print
Sweet potatoes tossed with organic french onion dip then roasted until crisp.
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 1/2 a 1.16 ounce pack Primal Palate French Onion Seasoning Pack
- 3 Tbsp. melted grass-fed ghee (avocado oil will also work perfectly)
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley leaves
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp. avocado oil
- To begin, preheat the oven to 425˚F. Then, line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Now, peel and cut each potato in half, then into quaters. Transfer potatoes to a mixing bowl and toss with ghee and seasoning mix. Transfer potatoes to the parchment lined baking sheet and spread them in a single layer (about 1/2 an inch apart). Roast for 25-30 mins (turning once) or until potatoes are slightly crisp and tender.
- Remove potatoes from the oven and finish with avocado oil, parsley and crushed red pepper flakes. Serve immediately.
If you would like to leave the skin on the potatoes, make sure you clean them thouroughly, dry them, then cut them accordingly.
CLICK THE PHOTO TO GET YOUR PARTY PACK NOW AND MAKE THIS IMMEDIATELY!