Perfectly portioned for a delicious light meal with little to no clean-up.
- 4 3-4 ounce pieces wild caught sockeye salmon fillets
- 1/2 lb. mini potatoes (a mixture of purple, red and gold)
- 1/2 an onion
- 1 large zucchini
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- Himalayan sea salt
- Cracked black pepper
- 4 lemon slices (halved)
- First, preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Now, cut out 4 10-12 inch pieces of heavy duty foil and place one piece of salmon in the center of each foil sheet.
- Now, clean and cut potatoes into quarters, drizzle with avocado oil and cook in a microwave for approx. 3 minutes (until halfway tender).
- Now, cube onion and zucchini into about 1/2 an inch piece; transfer them to the bowl with the potatoes and season with a couple pinches of salt and pepper.
- Now, whisk all marinade ingredients in a bowl.
- To put the packets together, divide potato mixture into 4 portions and add them alongside the salmon in the center of each foil sheet.
- Then, add an equal portion of the marinade atop each piece of salmon and finish with lemon slices.
- Seal the tops and sides of each foil packet and transfer to a large baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes (until salmon is cooked through).
- Then, remove from oven, open packets, turn the oven to broil and return the packets to the oven for 5 minutes.
- Let packets rest for a few minutes, and transfer them to a plate. Serve with a fresh salad and enjoy!