Creamy and delicious. This is the perfect guilt-free dressing for any salad. Yet, it’s tasty and rich enough to impress all the picky eaters at the table.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 a lime – juiced
- 1 tsp. freshly chopped dill weed
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1 tbsp. avocado or olive oil
- 1/3 cup filtered water
- To begin, remove the flesh from the avocados, peel the garlic, juice the lime and chop the dill weed. Add all the ingredients (except the water) into a high-speed blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Then, while the blender is still running, add the water a little at a time and continue to blend until the dressing is creamy and has reached your desired consistency. You can add more or less water depending on how thick you want the dressing to be.
- Serve over your favorite salad.