Riced cauliflower fried with lots of rich spices and andouille sausage for a delicious and flavor-packed dish.
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil (olive oil works also)
- 3 ounces andouille sausage (diced) Garrett Valley is a great whole30 complaint brand
- 1/2 an onion (diced)
- 1/2 bell pepper (diced)
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- salt and pepper
- 1 scallion (minced)
- 12-ounce bag riced cauliflower
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp adobo seasoning
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- In a non-stick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon avocado oil and brown sausage (~5 minutes).
- Remove sausage from pan and set aside.
- Now, add in onions, peppers, and ginger to the same pan and saute until tender. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Stir in riced cauliflower, the last tablespoon of avocado oil and saute for a few minutes.
- Then, add scallions, coconut aminos, and adobo seasoning and stir to combine.
- Continue to stir and saute for about 5 minutes until cauliflower is tender and all the flavors have married.
- Finish with fresh parsley and serve immediately.