Fall is HERE, and I do not apologize for this sexy, sweet, and healthy dessert. These peaches are the perfect way to round-up a wonderful date-night, or a great dinner party. And, they are ready in under 30 minutes!
But first, I would like to extend my prayers to the people of Puerto Rico, Florida, Texas and the many others who were affected by natural disasters. I can’t imagine the amount of fear and heartache that you are going through. My hope is that you come out stronger and better than ever. Watching other people struggle and lose so much of their lives should be an inspiration for us all. We need to use this time for extreme sadness and pain and show that humanity is not dead.
Again I urge everyone if you can help those in need in any way, please do so. I know a lot of us can’t help physically. But, please donate and show them your love. Here is how you can help the victims of hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico. The New York Times has provided a wonderful list of charities and organizations you can donate to. So please check it out.
Now, on a lighter note, let’s talk about these peaches. I have always loved peaches. They are one of my favorite fruits. Growing up when my grandmother would make these, she would add whipped cream to finish them off. I didn’t add cream because I really wanted the peaches be the star of the show. But you can certainly add whatever toppings you like.
I made these for the first time last week and my friends could not stop talking about it. So I knew I had to share them with you guys. This dessert is the perfect treat for the whole fam bam. Trust me your kids will forget they are eating a fruit. And that is always the goal right?
Pumpkin Spiced Roasted PeachesPrint
- 4 peaches
- 2 tbsp. raw honey
- 1 tsp Primal Palate pumpkin pie spice
- 6 Cocomels coconut milk caramel pieces
- 1 tsp filtered water
- Begin by preheating your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Now, halve and remove the pit from each peach.
- Place peaches on a clean work service and drizzle each peach with honey, then finish with a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
- Transfer the peaches to the baking sheet cut side down.
- Bake peaches for 20 minutes.
- While the peaches bake, add caramel pieces and water to a small bowl and microwave until its melted (approx. 1 minute in 30 second intervals).
- Now, remove peaches from the oven and flip them over.
- Return them to the oven on broil for 3-5 minutes to allow the honey to caramelize.
- Serve immediately with caramel sauce.
PIN IT NOW AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY