- 2 salmon steaks (about 4 ounces each)
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil
- 1 tsp. Primal Palate garlic & herb seasoning
- 2 tsp. coconut aminos (or low sodium soy sauce)
- 1 1/2 tsp chili pepper paste
- 1 4-6 ounce pack of organic mixed greens
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1/2 heirloom tomato
- 2 tbsp. green goddess dressing (or your favorite dressing)
- chimichurri for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- To prepare marinade, mix avocado oil, coconut aminos, garlic herb seasoning, and pepper paste in a small bowl.
- Rinse and pat salmon steaks dry using a clean paper towel.
- Rub both steaks with marinade and transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- While the salmon cooks, wash and dry mixed greens and place onto a serving dish.
- Then, slice/dice zucchini and tomato, scatter on top of mixed greens and toss with green goddess dressing.
- Remove salmon steaks from oven. Let rest for a few minutes, and serve atop dressed salad.
- Finish with fresh cilantro/parsley.