Potatoes slow cooked with herbs, garlic, and ghee.
- Start by wiping off all the potatoes using wet paper towels or a clean damp cloth.
- Then cut all the small potatoes in half and cut the large potato into cubes.
- Transfer the potatoes to the slow cooker.
- Now, stir in ghee, salt, black pepper, herbs de Provence, and garlic until all the potatoes are well coated.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on high for 2-3 hours or on low for 4 hours.
- Toss with fresh cilantro and serve.
If you do not have a slow cooker, you can roast the potatoes in the oven at 350˚F for 35-40 minutes.