Cranberries slow cooked with maple syrup, spicy ketchup and fresh orange juice.
- 2 cups fresh cranberries (washed)
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tsp. orange zest
- 4 tbsp. Primal Kitchen Foods Spicy Ketchup
- 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp. pure grade A maple syrup
- To begin, add the cranberries, orange juice, orange zest, ketchup, and 1/3 cup maple syrup into a small sauce pan. Transfer the pan to the stove top and cook over low heat until the cranberries are soft (about 10 minutes). Turn the heat up to medium and continue to cook (stirring frequently) until the cranberries brust and the sauce thickens (about 10-12 minutes). Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the 1 tablespoon of maple syrup.