- 6 ounces milk Chocolate
- 3 ounces dark Chocolate
- 1/8 tsp peppermint extract
- 8 jumbo marshmallows
- lollipop sticks
- treat bags
- edible glitter
- king ice cube trays
- Start by heating the chocolate in the microwave in 30-second intervals until completely melted and stir in peppermint extract. Scatter a little glitter in each cube and pour over melted chocolate and fill them about one-third of the way (should fill 8 cubes).
- Now add marshmallows on top of the chocolate and press lollipop sticks into the center. Transfer trays to the fridge and let cool for 12 hours or overnight.
- Now, remove the hot chocolate sticks by lightly grazing the edges of the molds with a small knife, then easily pop them out from the bottom. Then individually wrap them in the treat bags and tie them off using the ribbons.
- To turn these adorable sticks into hot chocolate, dunk them in a mug of hot milk (water just won’t work here) and stir vigorously until chocolate is melted. Add extra marshmallows if necessary.