Chia seeds mixed with plant-based milk and chilled overnight.
- 3 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. collagen peptides
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- a pinch of vanilla bean (about 1/8 of a teaspoon)
- 2 tsp. grade A maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp. coconut milk
- fresh strawberries
- hemp seeds
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Before you begin, let all the ingredients sit at room temperature or at least 30-40 minutes.
- Now, add all the ingredients to a mason jar (except for the toppings), close and shake well to combine. Let it sit on the countertop for 5 minutes, then shake again and transfer the mason jars to the fridge. Let it chill for 1-2 hours. You can also chill it overnight for better results.
- When it’s ready to serve, finish with fresh strawberries and hemp seeds.