One thing everyone doing a Whole30 can agree on is there’s never going to be enough coffee recipes. Especially for those of us who don’t enjoy black coffee. This Whole30 cashew coffee is for you! During my 30-day resets, I’m constantly trying to find new ways to have my morning coffee. It’s definitely one thing I look forward to every morning. This cashew coffee is the perfect way to begin your mornings. It’s rich, smooth and incredibly delicious.
I’m definitely one of those people who can not enjoy black coffee. My coffee needs to be creamy, rich and not black. I’ve definitely had experience with coffee shamers. Let me explain. You know those black coffee drinkers who look at you weird when you grab your frappucino at the coffee shop. Or, your friend who says you’re not a “real” coffee lover because you like your coffee with more creamer than coffee sometimes. Yea you know those people. The struggle is real! They don’t understand us! I respect the fact that someone can just drink black coffee. It’s admirable but it’s not for me. And that my friends, is perfectly ok.
Whole30 Cashew Coffee
WHOLE30 II PALEO II VEGAN
So don’t sleep on this Whole30 cashew coffee. It is not complicated at all. You just throw all the ingredients into a blender and blend for 1 minute. The finished product is creamy, rich and frothy cashew coffee. It’s almost dreamy and has become one of the best parts of my morning routine. So, relax, sit back and enjoy your Whole30 journey with this cashew coffee.
Want more coffee inspiration? Try our Vanilla Pumpkin Creamer →
Raw cashews blended with warm spices and rich black coffee.
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup black cold brew coffee
- a pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 scoop collagen peptides
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- To begin, Add all the ingredients to a high-powered blender and blend on high for 1 minute or until the mixture is creamy and frothy. Serve with a sprinkle of nutmeg and ENJOY!
If you do not have a high-powered blender like the Vitamix, follow these instructions:
- Blend the cashews with the almond milk and strain the mixture through a nut milk strainer bag (or use cheesecloth). Discard the pulp and return the milk to the blender. Now, add the coffee, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon and collagen and blend until the mixture is creamy and frothy. ENJOY!
If you want to enjoy this hot, I recommend only blending the cashews, almond milk, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon and collagen then pouring that mixture into your cup of brewed hot coffee. Blending the hot coffee with the rest of the mixture (especially if you don’t own a high-powered blender), will cool the coffee down.