Raw cashews blended with warm spices and rich black coffee.
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup black cold brew coffee
- a pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 scoop collagen peptides
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- To begin, Add all the ingredients to a high-powered blender and blend on high for 1 minute or until the mixture is creamy and frothy. Serve with a sprinkle of nutmeg and ENJOY!
If you do not have a high-powered blender like the Vitamix, follow these instructions:
- Blend the cashews with the almond milk and strain the mixture through a nut milk strainer bag (or use cheesecloth). Discard the pulp and return the milk to the blender. Now, add the coffee, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon and collagen and blend until the mixture is creamy and frothy. ENJOY!
If you want to enjoy this hot, I recommend only blending the cashews, almond milk, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon and collagen then pouring that mixture into your cup of brewed hot coffee. Blending the hot coffee with the rest of the mixture (especially if you don’t own a high-powered blender), will cool the coffee down.