Beef packed with rich flavors and spices. Ready in 20 minutes.
- 1 tbsp. ghee
- 1 lb. grass fed organic ground beef
- Salt and pepper
- 1 red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 jalapeno pepper (diced)
- 1 large onion (diced)
- 2 garlic cloves (finely minced)
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- ½ tsp. Korean pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- ¼ tsp. ground cumin
- ½ tsp. ground coriander
- 1 tbsp. coconut aminos
- 1 cup compliant canned crushed tomatoes
- Grain-free tortillas
- avocado slices
- freshly chopped cilantro leaves
- Start by heating your Instant Pot: select Sauté, click on the Adjust button, select More to select the Sauté More option (which translates to medium-high heat) then wait for the instant pot to read HOT.
- Now, add the ghee to the pot and let it melt. Stir in ground beef and sauté (stirring continuously) for about 5 minutes and season with salt and pepper. Then, add the peppers, onions, and garlic to the instant pot and continue to sauté for another 5 minutes until the vegetables are tender. Now, stir in paprika, Korean pepper flakes, chili powder, cumin, and coriander. Then, add in coconut aminos and crushed tomatoes and stir to deglaze the bottom of the pan.
- Now, close the lid and select Meat/Stew and set the time to 10 minutes. When the time is up, let the pressure release naturally (about 10 mins), then open the lid and serve.
- Serve inside of lettuce cups with freshly chopped cilantro leaves and avocado slices, or atop a taco salad.